TamraLynn78 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Learn one new recipe each month.
    Do more family activities
    Daily yoga practice
  • TamraLynn78
    Options
    Continue investing, which everyone should be doing ...

Yes! Teaching my kids to invest early and regularly, and how to be financially responsible.
  • californiagirl1969
    californiagirl1969 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year 🎊,my gosls/resolutions to get back down to a healthier weight. Get back to working out on a regular basis. Kind of abandoned it all after getting sick in 2022.

I just rejoined the gym haven't been since covid started, I've always continued to weigh my food. Did my first workout before the New Year, looking forward to getting in there today.

Here's to better times for us all and reaching out goals.😍
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Get to 70kg (I don't think I can do it!), and get rid of my diabetes
  • TamraLynn78
    Options
    stegeem wrote: »
    Get to 70kg (I don't think I can do it!), and get rid of my diabetes

You can do it 🤗
  • Annette7432
    Annette7432 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Learn how to play the piano :)
  • NotAvailableRach77
    NotAvailableRach77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a few...
    Buying a motorbike which is going to happen in the first part of the year 🤞
    Getting Divorced.
    Completing my NVQ Level 3 in Care
    Saving for first holiday abroad
    ...and the obvious one losing weight, being healthy 😃

Hope you all smash your goals!
  • ClownsScareMe
    ClownsScareMe Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 3
    Options
    general answer: make sure the year doesn't suck more than the year before

more specific resolutions: lose weight, learn an eighth language, control my temper better and not lose it so quickly, kiss mom on the forehead (at least) everyday, read anything
  • capgordon2302
    capgordon2302 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Get focused on me a bit more
  • ryannxtlvl
    ryannxtlvl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Get my powerlifting total over 1500 while also cutting to a lower weight class...FML
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    edited January 3
    Options
    ryannxtlvl wrote: »
    Get my powerlifting total over 1500 while also cutting to a lower weight class...FML

This is nice and measurable. Got a solid plan how to get there? Just being nosy
  • ryannxtlvl
    Options

I do! Right now for the next 3 months(ish) I am focused on cutting while doing my best to maintain current strength. After I get to my goal weight I will start focusing on building strength while doing my best to stay within my weight class. Its all a balancing act.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I do! Right now for the next 3 months(ish) I am focused on cutting while doing my best to maintain current strength. After I get to my goal weight I will start focusing on building strength while doing my best to stay within my weight class. Its all a balancing act.

Very cool!

It’s so good to think through the details of HOW to accomplish goals.

For myself I often need to get super granular and think of the actions I need to do daily. eg. Which workouts, how many calories, what about illness and setbacks, etc.

Most people don’t seem to need that level of detail but everyone is different.
  • ryannxtlvl
    Options

Very cool!

It’s so good to think through the details of HOW to accomplish goals.

For myself I often need to get super granular and think of the actions I need to do daily. eg. Which workouts, how many calories, what about illness and setbacks, etc.

Most people don’t seem to need that level of detail but everyone is different.

I am super structured when it comes to goals, especially fitness and business related. More detailed the better. sometimes my goals have goals lol! I agree, most people dont need or want that level of detail. I just like the discipline with it.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep maintaining my weight and perhaps lose another 5lbs somehow... :)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    I plan to keep maintaining my weight and perhaps lose another 5lbs somehow... :)

I see what you did there😂
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Get focused on me a bit more

Excellent idea my friend!
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,849 Member
    Options
    To be more active, strong and not to get distracted.
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    1. Become a better martial artist
    2. Hit/maintain target weight of 175
    3. Set myself up for my next job change/step up the ladder.
    4. Hit my target total funds managed in my portfolio.
    5. Connect more with my kids
    6. This one is private :wink: