Peanut Butter Suggestions??

Options
Hey guys--so I received both chocolate and plain pb2 today and I am so excited to try them! Do you guys have any suggestions of what to mix it in with? What is your favorite way to enjoy peanut butter?

Replies

• takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Just add spoon. ;p
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    I love my PB on apples, celery and on caramel rice cakes
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    With fresh apples or on whole wheat toast
  • Steph70508
    Options
    I mix mine with almond milk :) and she's talking about Pb2 guys...its powdered peanut butter
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Add this user http://www.myfitnesspal.com/pbjunkie

he will tell you :)
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Check.
    Celery sticks. Check.
    Raisins. Check.

ANTS ON A LOG. CHECK.
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    A friend of mine puts hers in Oatmeal and a Slim Fast Shake......Both are super delish!
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    Just had ants on a log for my afternoon snack!

I find it's a great topping for frozen yogurt. Also works really well in meal replacements like Shakeology to add flavor. Haven't tried it in Greenberry but it works really well in chocolate.

The only crappy part is there aren't any places close that sell it and shipping is a beast on these stuff.
  • sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I put it in my protein shakes.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! mmm mmm good!

I usually add a couple slices of bread, some jelly, and milk!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    One of my fav way to use PB2 is to make Pad Thai, it's very easy to make and taste very good! It also helps me with my pb-n-j cravings I get. Mix the pb2 with sugar free jelly + a touch of water and it makes such an excellent spread :)
  • sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options

The only crappy part is there aren't any places close that sell it and shipping is a beast on these stuff.

Buy it on amazon.com, if you have Prime the shipping is free.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    my boss puts on banana.. i turned my nose up at it at first but it was pretty gud
  • tard65
    tard65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter!!! I usually just get a teaspoon and the jar of reduced fat pb and have a couple of spoonfuls I don't know why all of a sudden I have this craving for peanut butter I use to never eat it plain but for sum reason it tastes better w/o anything or u could take sum semi sweet choc chips 1/4cup or a lil bit more put them in the microwave and let them melt then add 2 teaspoon of pb and stir it in it gives it a different taste with the choc and pb it's not like resess pb cups that's probably not spelled right I haven't had a pb cup since I started this diet in April
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I just found a place I can get it locally and was so excited. I was thinking about adding it to a protein shake or sprinkling it on an apple or banana.
  • mf06861
    Options
    never heard of this powered peanut butter stuff before. sounds neat! PB2 you say?
  • jenswwjourney
    Options
    Apples, toast, really good on apple walnut bread, rice krisp chips, mixed in some oatmeal, celery, add some of your favorite sugar free preserves and its always delicious!
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I love the Pb2 as well. My favorite is to mix it a little on the runny side then slop it up with apple and pear slices. I add it to Chocolate Syntha 6 for a shake boost too. And on a wierd day, I have stirred it into some plain yogurt along with honey. Amazing!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    With apples
    With bananas
    With carrots
    On bread
    On English muffins
    Mixed dry into yogurt
    Mixed dry or already mixed into oatmeal
    Add more than needed amount of warm water and pour over ice cream
    Add spices, seasonings and more than amount needed of warm water for poor man's peanuts sauce
    Add slightly more than needed amount of warm water, pour into paper bag w/air popped popcorn and shake
    Eat with finger
    Eat with spoon
    Eat dry
    Use in place of regular PB in any recipe
    Impress friends and coworkers with magical powdered PB in the breakroom

I find it's uses endless. Of course, I was a total PB *kitten* before starting MFP, so PB2 has been like a godsend for me. :D