Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for new friends as I start this year in more of a maintenance mode style before I kick it up to major weight loss after I have my baby in March!

I lost 70lbs last year (aaaand then I got pregnant) on MFP and unfortunately have gained most of it back due to poor choices + growing baby. MFP really works if you track and challenge yourself! I can't wait for March when I can start getting back to my old "new" self!
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone I’m looking for friends to help me stay accountable and motivated as I really need to sort my health out this year
  • jessabelluh
    jessabelluh Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 1
    Options
    Hey! This is an old account that I’ve resurrected. I’m not new, but I’ve been away and it shows (literally lol)

Looking to make new friends. Preferably ones that don’t fully lock down everything on their profile. I’d like to celebrate your successes with you! My info is open to friends, where you will find that today I already ate a Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake 🤣
  • drv123
    drv123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me! I’ve been losing for almost exactly a year, this site is a great tool. My diary is open as well, looking forward to getting meal ideas from others.
  • BillyAZ
    BillyAZ Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Looking for as much encouragement as I can get! Accountability and drifting are apparently favourite habits of mine!
  • JohnG2073
    JohnG2073 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is an old account that I’ve resurrected. I’m not new, but I’ve been away and it shows (literally lol)

Looking to make new friends. Preferably ones that don’t fully lock down everything on their profile. I’d like to celebrate your successes with you! My info is open to friends, where you will find that today I already ate a Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake 🤣

The Little Debbie Christmas Tree cake! That totally made my day!
  • hannabrant
    hannabrant Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years!

I’m down 30ish lbs overall since mid April. Now goal is to lose 20 more. Would love to add new friends for support during the process!!

I love hiking, used to love running when I had good knees so now walking/rucking 😎, and working out! Add me and Look forward to talking!
  • selynab3582
    selynab3582 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! I took about 2 months off during the holidays, now it’s time to get back to work!
  • jessabelluh
    jessabelluh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    JohnG2073 wrote: »
    The Little Debbie Christmas Tree cake! That totally made my day!

Mine too 😁

• Galifray74
    Galifray74 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    And you shall see
    I will be worthy of your time
    Even only for a silly rhyme?

But seriously I could use a fitness friend
    So find my profile, find the invite button, and hit send.
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2024 is the year to focus on me and my health. I have a cruise in September, so my goal is to be comfortable with me by then. Have almost 100 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight.

Doing Weight Watchers and Joined a Gym.
    Looking for friends - motivational and inspirational.

Chelle (Central Arkansas)
  • JustSmitten77
    JustSmitten77 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m J.S. looking for active friends. Ready to shred a few and get my nutrition in check Feel free to add me :)
  • andrewmarr9784
    andrewmarr9784 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning. First day here 🤗
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have not been on here in a while. Most of ky friends now have dormant accounts. Would be nice to have some active friends on here. Please add me.
  • pnehra731
    pnehra731 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m looking for accountability friends!
  • BrandNewNelle
    BrandNewNelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year MFP-er's. Chronic restarter here yet again, hoping this will be my last time. I'm a 29 year old female with PCOS who wants to lose around 90 pounds. Looking for motivational friends to help me change my mindset and go on this journey with me to being our best selves :)
  • kmp9881
    kmp9881 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always up for some extra motivation 🙂 Feel free to add