a good food diet plan?

Options
can anyone help me with food ?
also if you know a good workout for your legs that would be just amazing :)

Replies

• SephirothsChild15
    Options
    Help you out with food how? It basically all boils down to common sense and what you were told as a kid. Eat good veggies, drink plenty of water, exercise, etc. etc. What are you wanting to know exactly?
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    Avoid fad diets. Anything that wants you to cut out a food group is usually pretty harmful in the end. I usually use the Beachbody meal planner to plan my meals, or Michi's Ladder when I want to wing it. http://www.teambeachbody.com/eat-smart/michis-ladder

As for legs, squats, lunges, etc work really well. I know Insanity gave me some super-defined and strong legs. It's all plyo and cardio so you really use them.

Feel free to shoot me a friend request :)
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    First, what are your goals? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying just to eat more healthy? Lose weight? Gain weight? Do you know how many calories you burn in a 24 hour period?
  • lorika1977
    lorika1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    If you are trying to get ideas on what to eat for your food, feel free to add me as a friend. I have my diary opened to friends. I am not saying you will find the perfect diet or the right amounts, but I am pretty careful with what I eat. You are not going to find fried anything in my diet but the occasional slice of banana bread or granola bar you will. It's all about finding your way, portion control and tons of exercise.
    Good luck!