2024 Starts & Restarts Welcome

Options
Hello All! Its that time for resolutions and new or coming back journeys. I myself am coming back after some time away to deal with some family stuff. Want to lose just over 200 pounds. Regardless of your reason for being here, would love to build a fun, supportive, active, and safe space for all walks of life taking on a health and/or fitness journey. Feel free to send me a message or friend request and let’s support each other. May 2024 be everything you want it to be 🤙🏻

Replies

• BillyAZ
    BillyAZ Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Bookmarked the thread to cheer you on! Cheers. Billy
  • gcmcal
    gcmcal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m coming back too after some time away. I really needed to start again today. I’m hoping for positive results. Good luck in your journey.
  • pnehra731
    pnehra731 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Happy New Year!
  • ellendmedrano
    ellendmedrano Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everybody and best wishes for a healthier and svelter (is that even a real word?!) 2024!!
  • sabinem65
    sabinem65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to Everyone. I am starting over again myself. Losing 50+ pounds is my goal ( my doctor's recommendation), it feels like a daunting and unreal goal. But I will take it one day at a time. I am wishing everyone that is in the same boat Good Luck and Determination!