Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How to add friends and such ?

pat8807
pat8807 Posts: 3 Member
Hi all…new to this part of the app. I’m not seeing how to respond to someone’s post without just starting a new discussion….also, not sure how to request friendship..any and all advice is welcome. Thanks !

Answers

• mel59eddy
    mel59eddy Posts: 6 Member
    I am replying to your question using the space below "leave a comment". I am.brand new to mfp so I am also trying to maneuver the premium app.
  • pat8807
    pat8807 Posts: 3 Member
    We shall muddle through together :)
  • 36Gabriella12
    36Gabriella12 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello Pat and Mel! see your posts are "current" as some are several yrs old. I have been using MFP for some time (premium) and I can attest to the fact...it works! My problem is consistency! I eventually go off before I hit goal. I am hoping this winter, when I have nothing stressful on my calendar until April, I can finally hit goal! I wish to lose 16 pounds by Memorial Day. Doable? I've gained this weight over the last couple of years and dread warm weather since! This is the winter I want it off!! I "muddled thru the premium app" but there are still things I do not know. Most importantly, how to keep the communication and postings ongoing with you two. If more join, great. l but I would rather be in one on-going post to cheer on another on! Look forward to hearing from you gals!
  • 36Gabriella12
    36Gabriella12 Posts: 16 Member
    Gabriella here again.for starters, what is a BBCode that can be left in our posts???