The New Guy!

Options
Hello World,

I have recently joined MFP and so far I LOVE it! Now I can make real progress in achieving what I haven't been able to achieve in a long time.... REAL LASTING WEIGHT LOSS! Boy am I excited. I was skeptical at first but when I tried the mobile app (Andriod) I was amazed at how easy it was to enter your calorie and workout information. This app/site is priceless.

I am hoping to meet some really great people and to lose a lot of weight. If you feel the same then please feel free to comment or just say hello. I am a pretty friendly and outgoing person who loves to chat and have a good time.

:drinker: Cheers To Weight Loss!!! :drinker:

Replies

• karenx30
    Options
    Well look no further. I'm a really great person!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    welcome
  • achievehealth92
    Options
    I just joined too. I think it's a great place, and I think with a smartphone is even easier! I'm loving this place, and I hope that you succeed in your weight loss goal :)

have a nice day!
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :) I agree!! This place is CRAZY helpful, and easy to "stick-with"... Good luck in your journey, and feel free to add me for more motivation and support!!!
    Jenn
  • jullienb
    Options
    Thanks for all the love and support!! I shall add you as friend(s)...
  • jullienb
    Options
    So can anyone provide more information on tips and tricks for using the mobile app as far as finding the right foods and using recipe's and meals? I have made one recipe and this feature is pretty sweet.

Btw I am originally from California :glasses: if i didnt mention that before and I am currently in Illinois :sad: .
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Julien

Feel free to add me. I'm in Scotland and spend far too long with my MFP buddies. Agree the phoen app is great. Good luck with your journey :)
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love MFP too. I mostly log on my food from my computer, but I also do from my phone. It's so easy, especially when I can talk into my phone and say I had a tall skinny latte at Starbucks and it puts it in for me. no typing involved. gotta love that.
    I haven't put in any recipes yet, but I probably will- especially with the holidays coming up and I love to cook and bake and have a new fabulous completely remodeled kitchen to do it in.
    Add me as a friend if you would like. It is more fun with lot's of friends to support and motivate each other.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP! I also am pretty outgoing and friendly. My sister-in-law just logged her 50th day in a row and has lost 10lbs!

It really is a great site, and the Success Stories are awesome!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This site is super easy and seriously addicting!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I've used several food tracking sites and this one is the best, by far. I haven't used the phone app yet but I'm eager to try it. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Hi and Welcome. I just started using this site a week ago and I am in love with it too. Its the easiest way to log your calories everyday and keep your self on track. And the success stories on here are the best motivation. Good Luck! :smile: