New to site and weight lose

Options
Hello everyone I am 29 years old adn have never needed to lose weight and was always physically fit, until I had my son. Well He is 6 now and I have been putting this wieght on for long enough! I want my old body back and I am willing to work for it!!! If you have any advice it would be helpful! I am also looking for some good, tasteful recipes! I lack the knowledge of cooking and eating healthy! I am from the country so we do not cook the healthiest!

Replies

• JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    You can add me! I know what it's like to have the baby weight. I have 2 boys ages 5 & 2.
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I had a baby in July of 2010 and am working on losing the baby weight as well! Down 30 pounds so far! =)
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    You can add me too! I am new to this site also! I too have boys, 4 of them 16, 11, 10, and my baby is turning 9 in 1 week.:cry: I also have never had a weight issue until this last year. This site is realy cool. I am already loving it! :happy:
  • fieldsthird19
    Options
    @ meghank2011 Way to go on loosing baby weight 30# thats awesome! I added you as a friend!

@Jennilvmp Added you as a freind as well!! wow 4 boys i thought I was busy with just 1 :-)

@JIsh09 Added you as a friend too! Boys are great.

Wow i would have thought I would have lost this weight and bounced back by now! But its been 6 years so now its time to put alot more effort into this wieght lose journey!!
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    I am joining the 30 day shred team for Oct. Starts on Sat. you should try it out. I have a friend who has over 100lbs doing this!
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    You may add me too! I have the same issue. My child will be 3 in December!
  • amber11132122
    Options
    I am with you my youngest is 5 oldest is 7 they are girls feel free to add me as we can help each other along the way