100 day challenge #18 Monday January 1st – Tuesday April 9th 2024

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,869 Member
    Options

Day 03-01/03 - 144.4 - Had a horrendous night, somebody on my porch at 1am, luckily I have my phone plugged in next to my bed (alarm clock) so opened my camera app, turned on the microphone and yelled "get off of my porch" and the guy ran off. After a few minutes I went upstairs (I sleep in the basement basically underneath the porch) and there was some sort of comforter, 2 pairs of pants, a glove. I threw those off of there and hastily put up yet more signs like "you are on camera" and attached them to chairs that blocked entrance to the top of the stairs to the porch. Needless to say, I got very little sleep, I was so disturbed. That porch is my happy place. Luckily I have only one job today instead of 2! Going to be tired.

@dawnbgethealthy I am totally FREAKING OUT about what happened last night at your house! Thank goodness you are okay! I hope he realizes that he's barking up the wrong tree and he picked the WRONG SPOT to squat at! If he returns I would call the police for sure. I'm sure he doesn't want to deal with that and it will encourage him to move on.

Now, you have got me thinking.....I really need to get a camera system!