Anyone 200lbs +?

Options
Anyone 200 pounds and over want to be friends send me a request. :)

Replies

• Soletrainer66
    Soletrainer66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Janelle, I weigh 206, but my weight goes up and down, because I struggle with night time binging. I would love to have another friend to help me along this healthy journey. I am not perfect at this, but I will encourage you and my other friend as best as I can. I am scheduled for a yearly physical in February and I would love to be under 200 pounds. 🙂
  • Janellew86
    Janellew86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.
  • annbutler2155
    annbutler2155 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes please. I am ready to get real for my life. It's a daily choice. And the journey is a challenge, but it helps to have buddies to share it with.
  • DebKing52
    DebKing52 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm over 200 pounds again, right now at 216.4. I've been a yo-yo dieter all my life and an evening snacker with a sweet tooth. I'm getting older and finding that it's much harder to carry the weight now. Constantly fatigued & need to get this extra weight off!! Hope we all can be friends! Happy New Year!! 😊 :o
  • cortsworld
    cortsworld Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Currently at my highest weight of 236, they just put me on Blood pressure medication. Here to drop some weight and hopefully get off the meds! Let’s help support one another 🙂
  • 20Colleen13
    20Colleen13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 114kg so well over 200, I am fairly active, eat very well but FAR too much. Managed to lose a whole kilogram this year, underwhelming. So, friends would be nice. Been exercising less than I should, letting work get in the way. I’m 66 on Thursday, work full time, healthy but fat!
    Colleen
  • missjuicyfruit5
    missjuicyfruit5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 266 atm, heaviest being 324. I managed to get down to 231 about six months ago but I've fallen off the wagon and more than ready to get back on! Would love some active friends to add to accountability
  • scottieboy44
    scottieboy44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just tipped the scales at 302.5lbs today. Heaviest I've ever been. Need to get my lazy butt moving again.

• Arose719
    Arose719 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can’t figure out how to add friends 😅. I’m 5’3 and 242 though. I’d love some friends on here!
  • ErikaC1725
    ErikaC1725 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability! Currently 220, looking to be 155-160 by December 2024.
  • Anliena7
    Anliena7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • KAnderson5778
    KAnderson5778 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm at 236. Not sure how to send friend request but I've been logging for almost 2 months & would really love to find some friends.~Kellie
  • danatm88
    danatm88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm at 204lb and looking to lose some weight. Looking for friends so we can support each other in this weight loss journey.
  • tobeafool
    tobeafool Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I am 231, just 2 lbs shy of my heaviest. I am dedicated to a 30-day low cal diet that started today and would love some friends to encourage and get encouragement from along the way! Anyone reading this who is active and has a long way to go, please send me a friend request! I’d love to support/be supported
  • ErikaC1725
    ErikaC1725 Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 4
    Options
  • Amy2201
    Amy2201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 224lb, aiming for 165lb eventually. Taking it very slow due to disability and chronic illness.
  • LieaCan
    LieaCan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at around 205 and on about my seventeenth re-start I'd love to have some buddies and happy to chat if anyone's up for it. 😎
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    edited January 16
    Options
    Currently at 242, 40 lbs down at the moment. My first goal is to get under 200, something I haven't been in 10 years! Would love friends with the same struggles and the same goals!
  • lindseyhogan90
    lindseyhogan90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Currently around 270 pounds, looking to lose at least 100. I could definitely use friends on here for motivation!
  • carley_marie83
    carley_marie83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please add me, 216lbs, excited to get to 199's