Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ryannxtlvl
    ryannxtlvl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Feel free to add me if you're looking for help with motivation. I do my best to share all my knowledge and help the best I can.
  • NotAvailableRach77
    NotAvailableRach77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need all the platonic motivational friends I can get on here! 😃
  • Ash3L3y
    Ash3L3y Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m ash and new to this community part. I’m super motivated so if you need a buddy count me in! Let’s do this 💖
  • prenniee
    prenniee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Renata, but for pals just Ren, after hesitating and seeing how much weight I've gained decided to make changes and I mean CHANGES in 2024, for that I am looking for supportive friends.
  • AuntKris50
    AuntKris50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Feel free to add me! I know I could always use support and motivation
  • sufferclub13
    sufferclub13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So excited to get back on track after falling off in 2020. I didn't realize my fitnesspal had this community section. What a great way to stay motivated!
  • Lord_Flash
    Lord_Flash Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back again after a break, using MFP in conjunction with Lumen (Jury is out currently.) Keen cyclist from the UK, can chat bike and riding all day. Add me for mutual support.
  • Gaterguy24
    Gaterguy24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New journey to health and happiness up for company as I lead this app
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Let's start the year on the right foot. I am looking for connections that not only record food but enjoy motivating each other and enjoy a LOL.
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Chronic “restarter” here. I was doing really well, but due to a lot of new stressors and the holidays, I need to go back and make some changes. I love having new friends for motivation and chatting! Feel free to add me!
    1cq2lmbyzbcb.jpeg
  • bibber2000
    bibber2000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New here... I would love to get new friends.
    I'm 45 and live in Denmark. I hit the gym 3-4 days a week and just started logging my food.
    My goal is to go from 89kg to 65kg...
    Just add me... I am online through out the day while logging my calorie intake...
  • bibber2000
    bibber2000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Need all the platonic motivational friends I can get on here! 😃

Your profile "is out of order" I was just trying to add you as a friend, but it is not working 😞
  • FionaM2024
    FionaM2024 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, thank you for providing this resource! I am just starting my weight-loss journey and would appreciate any friends who can provide friendly support!
  • hannabrant
    hannabrant Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    esins0614 wrote: »
    I’m on day 3, some support and motivation would be amazing. Definitely looking for friends on this journey

You can do it! Stay strong!
  • kasterrett
    kasterrett Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nerdy friend full of motivation and tough love! 100+ lbs to lose, 35 y/o, newly engaged. Friend me ❤️
  • Gaterguy24
    Gaterguy24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds and support everyone excited to motivate each other!
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to make some friends! I am about a third of the way to my goal