Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Tardytriathlete
    Tardytriathlete Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost weight before and put it on again over a period of time. I’m now on the same journey - UK based and in my thirties. It would be great to meet others to encourage and swap recipes! I love exercise and strength training!
  • Ckilpat44
    Ckilpat44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Keep up the great work, I am on Day 50 of getting back into after an injury hiatus. Looking for accountability friends to keep each other on track. Good luck to you all
  • ThePumpkinKing2020
    ThePumpkinKing2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like some friends for motivation and inspiration
  • Doughyable
    Doughyable Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to have friends to chat, motivate and inspire! My 100th time of trying MFP, day 3 and want to keep going this time! Busy working mum of 3 👋🏻
  • rhysmm2021
    rhysmm2021 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys and Girls,

Back on here after a bit of time off. Looking for some friends to motivate and to motivate me! Feel free to add me!
  • Carbie_boy
    Carbie_boy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lifter, hypertrophy training. no food restriction.(:
  • lisagclonmel571
    lisagclonmel571 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Happy 2024! So I am new here, have started and deleted this app now so many times. I was on here about 7 years ago and had lost a lot of weight. Then 5 years ago my mother passed and since then have gained some (thankfully not all) back and I feel terrible for that. 2024 is going to be the year I show up for myself again and would love some accountability partners!
  • mschristees
    mschristees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am looking for more friends. I am new on this journey. My first week I lost 8 pounds. I just want to keep the momentum and keep going. I would love some new friends.
  • nicoleoliviaprescott
    nicoleoliviaprescott Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Mig_Medic
    Mig_Medic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello from Ottawa! Feel free to add me. I'm just starting out today.
  • Brad_k24
    Brad_k24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I’m back at it. Would love some new friends. Add me please
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    edited January 8
    Options
    Carbie_boy wrote: »
    Lifter, hypertrophy training. no food restriction.(:

@Carbie_boy - loves cardio
  • captainbelmont
    captainbelmont Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a few months and need new friends especially people in their 20s and 30s. I'm very active and interact with posts a lot! 💖
  • valnacus
    valnacus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been training for almost a year, first time I've ever been so consistent, back to the nutrition again to get in better shape! Feel free to add me and share healthy recipes! Mobility is Key.
  • SimplyMeLucia
    SimplyMeLucia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone👋,

I've been on MFP for years. Last June, I decided to focus on my health and overall well-being more seriously. I would love to find more friends on here. Seeing everyone's progress helps to keep me motivated and I hope to help motivate others too.
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    54ShadesOfBlue Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Back again - here for a fresh start to make permanent changes in 2024, add me if you want.
  • feldmanm495
    feldmanm495 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been into fitness for some time. Just got this app to help me nail down my nutrition. Hope everyone reaches their goals
  • RxBarbie
    RxBarbie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP on and off for years - back on at the moment :) Food diary is viewable. Always looking for accountability buddies!
  • teetonixxxx
    teetonixxxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Let’s motivate each other