A new day in the morning

Options
Holllaaa, I'm Sarah from the UK 😁 I've got A LOT to lose but am taking it very slow. I've got a habit of driving myself crazy on these journeys and going too hard and quitting. So I'm going easy on myself and hoping to commit to my calorie goals weighing in once a month!
Looking for some buddies - especially with open diaries for food inspo πŸ˜‚πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜

Replies

• JackAwfulpots
    JackAwfulpots Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also drive myself crazy trying to lose weight but hopefully with friends who are going through the same thing it'll be easier :)
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Starting this year am planning to do the same.. happy to join the journey
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah from the UK!

Welcome and we are here to help if you need it! :)
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,649 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You are wise to take it slow this time. That's how to win. Your previous experience showed you that if you push too hard too fast it can backfire. This time you can focus on quality over quantity. There's really no rush. If you had gone slowly the first time, you'd have been at the finish line long ago.

The next trick is figuring out what you'll do when you get to success. Maintaining the loss is also tough, but anyone can do it if they want. It's just like losing weight, but you get a few more calories. Yay!
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    54ShadesOfBlue Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah ! My diary is open if you ever want to look but not very exciting.