5 Pounds Down... The Rest of My Life To Go!

Options
first 5 pounds are gone forever and i have been having a really good week or so...looking forward to making some more progress. my mini goal is 325 by april 1st, and i think i'm well on my way, even though i have a 5 day vacation in there...i will choose healthy things and stick to my plan. i'm excited again to see this transformation. :)

Replies

• leafylee
    leafylee Posts: 56
    Options
    first 5 pounds are gone forever and i have been having a really good week or so...looking forward to making some more progress. my mini goal is 325 by april 1st, and i think i'm well on my way, even though i have a 5 day vacation in there...i will choose healthy things and stick to my plan. i'm excited again to see this transformation. :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg:flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    cograts on you weight loss :drinker: and good luck on your goal :flowerforyou: ...everyday is a chalange but if we set our minds to it we can acheive anything....:drinker:

I am courently at 315 and I would like to be under 300 by April and then 290 by May I have been going to the gym everyday for at least 2 - 4 hours.. and eating healthy I have been eating about 1700 to 1900 calories a day but I burn off about 1400 - 1600 calories a day..

sheila :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    great job! :flowerforyou:
  • momto3hmn
    momto3hmn Posts: 67
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!! and as soon as you need smaller pants... bye bye to the bigger ones! :flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    WTG keep it up! You are doing great!! The transformation is fun! :tongue: Congratulations and keep up the good work...we are here for you! :wink:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Great job! :o)
  • Shel4556
    Shel4556 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Soon you will be pinning your pants to keep them up!

Good job!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!