INTRODUTION

Options
HI I AM CATHY
I AM 56YRS OLD AND HAVE BEEN 50 LBS OR MORE OVERWEIGHT FOR AT LEAST 20 YRS. UP AND DOWN AT TIMES. SINCE I HAD MY LAST ABDOMINAL SURGURY IN 2006 I HAVE BEEN OVER 200#S AND I AM ONLY 5'2", CHRONIC PAIN PROBLEMS PUT ME IN A WHEEL CHAIRS 2 YRS AGO,BY GODS GRACE I WALK NOW, I HOPE TO FIND SOME EXERCISE PARTNERS. I CAN WALK SOME. HAVE NO CAR. I LIKE TO SWIM WHEN I GET PASSES TO THE POOL OR REC CENTER. I HOPE TO GET A BIKE. I HAVE A SMALL FITNESS ROOM AT THE APTS. WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED IN REGULAR SHARING AND SUPPORT.

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Welcome, everyone here is supportive.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Good for you Cathy.. you'll find a lot of support here. I wish you every success in your goals! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Tazzle22
    Options
    hi cathy

we are about the same age, we are the same height and have the same weight and goals .. I am also a newbie ........... I would be happy to do the buddy thing if you want . I have some medical issues too that hopefully will get a lot better with both weight loss and surgery..... doing a lot of walking with my knee supported and like you I like to swim !

to fitness and health !