Anyone else getting married???

Options
rhirvo
rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
I am! July 7, 2012. Anyone else? Where and when??? YEY... How many people r u having at your wedding>??

Replies

• redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    August 18th 2012!
  • rhirvo
    Options
    We should start a summer wedding fitness challenge!!
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Nope, they don't allow gay marriage here.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Awesome...Not getting married...but performing one Saturday :)
  • skinnyheather
    skinnyheather Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    July 28, 2012 :)

120 people!
  • rhirvo
    Options
    They do in Canada! Thats where I am! Come get married here :)
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My sister's getting married on the 9th October. I am the maid of honour for the occasion.
  • Navmachine
    Options
    Halloween of 2013. and yes, it will be just as delightfully whimsical as it seems. ;) i dont have a big family, so it's mostly our friends. (about 70 guest list)
  • rhirvo
    Options
    oooh I LOVE Halloween... If i wasn't obsessed with the number 7 I would consider it ;)
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    March 10th 2012!

In Rarotonga, Cook Islands a destination wedding with about 80 people.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    September 29, 2012

Cherry Valley, California of about 100 people
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    We should start a summer wedding fitness challenge!!

awww :) that sounds awesome! i think that's a great idea!
    Nope, they don't allow gay marriage here.

:(:(:( well damn it! go to a place that does and get your matrimony on!

no wedding plans from what i can tell for me, but congratulations on everybody's upcoming nuptials!
  • megskin15
    Options
    I'm getting married August 11th, 2012.

We'll be having 350 people at the dinner and probably more for the reception... yay for HUGE families :)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    July 14, 2012! We're having ours outside of Philadelphia ;) And as of right now the guest list is 170something, but we're hoping that everyone is right when they say "20% will RSVP no" and can keep it closer to 150! I have a huuuge family and have always wanted and dreamed of a bigger wedding :)
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    In about 5 weeks time! Halloween wedding ftw :) 50 at the registry office, 100 in the night. Can't wait.
  • Getting married on the beach in Port Aransas TX next summer, where we got engaged this summer but I really want to lose as much as possible before then.
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    August 2014 for a lot longer away than most people on here :o) No idea how many, depends if my family can come over from the States!
  • rhirvo
    Options
    Congrats to all you beautiful ladies! Mine will be in Vancouver for 280 people! Big fat italian wedding! Have you all found "the dress"????
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I'm engaged, but it'll be a long while before we actually get married. We decided early on we were meant to be together, so we didn't see a point in holding off the engagement. We decided not to actually get married until we were financially stable (i.e. had finished college and established our careers.) So it'll be a couple of years.
  • jibnut
    Options
    I won't try my dress on until I lose about 25 more pounds, but I'm hoping to tie the knot May or June of 2012 :)