Weight Loss Shots including: B12 Shots B\Vitamin D and ALA.

Options
Was wondering if anyone has heard of these kinds of shots that will increase energy and supress appitite? And if so what were your results? Thanx for taking a min to read this :-)

Replies

• jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't think you need to take shots but I firmly believe that B vitamin supplements help with both weight loss and energy. I use a whole foods energizer for my vitamin supplement. Tastes like crap but gets the job done! Nature's Way Whole Food Energizer is the product.
  • lpage67
    Options
    I did the B12 shots about 5 years ago. It works if you follow what they tell you not to eat but the diet pills made my blood pressure high. I was losing anywhere from 7 to 11 pouds a week. Once I stop getting the shots I gain all my weight back and plus more. While you are taking the shots make sure you learn how to eat healthy.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    If you take B-12, take B-6 with it. I don't do the 'shots' but I have a liquid B-12 that is exceptional.

I take it for my mood and energy.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options
    You're better off ( and richer ) by learning to eat correctly and getting nutrients that way.
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    The shots get into your system more quickly, for sure. But I'm also not sure you have to take them in that fashion. B and D vitamins will help with energy and a little with appetite (depending on how you react to them) but what is ALA an abbreveation for? Still, the vitamins alone won't do the trick and it still takes watching your food intake (calories) AND EXCERISE.
  • dasskinny
    Options
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) shots