New guy on here

Options
Hey I'm just on here figuring this whole site out. It's all new to me, and thought I'd introduce myself. I found the app on my phone and it led me to this site! Tracking is new to me, and eating back exercise calories? Wow. My mind tells me not to, but if it means I get to drink an extra beer or four, I'll do it!

Replies

• OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Welcome...before you know it, you'll be a pro! :happy:
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    WELCOME.....u are going to love myfitnesspal....
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome! add me if you like uyent.
  • gennyk
    gennyk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site...if you need someone to help keep you motivated, i'm here for ya. good luck on your new journey:happy:
  • Diana135FNP
    Diana135FNP Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its actually quite fun!
    It tells you....ok....no more food today.....or as you said.....exercise will earn one more beer!
    Good Luck!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Hey welcome aboard!! Yes, eat your exercise calories back cause you don't want to go into starvation mode :grumble:
    You're gonna love it here!! :wink:
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here a week and love it!! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome SSS. Hope you enjoy the site and make wonderful supportive friends in the process :-)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find this site is pretty frickin awesome! Feel free to add me if you're looking for extra support!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Tracking is new to me, and eating back exercise calories? Wow. My mind tells me not to, but if it means I get to drink an extra beer or four, I'll do it!

HAHA!!! I do the same thing! Welcome!