Hi

Options
Hello, community. It’s my first time using this app. Seems like a very helpful tool.

Replies

• Hach8214
    Hach8214 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I agree, I am currently trying to lose 20lbs to reach my goal weight of 140lbs.
    I'm 5ft 8 and have been doing OMAD for a year.
    This app is helping me reach my protien intake and log my carbs as before this I was a high carb lady as I'm quite active, the only way to see the scales move is to lower them, my body has essentially adapted to OMAD and I haven't gained weight in a year.
    I think my issue was the calories for OMAD, this calculated them at 1772 because I'm active, however on that amount I maintain, so this time I have tweaked it to only have a max of 1200.

Lost 1lb in 10 days, so progress finally!

I eat cleaner now.

I gave up added sugar last year and I didn't need to give up chocolate or anything as OMAD has made that change a lifestyle for me now.

Wishing you luck with this, all the best.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,838 Member
    edited January 9
    Options
    v94g5qgqq6 wrote: »
    Hello, community. It’s my first time using this app. Seems like a very helpful tool.

Helpful indeed. I lost almost 100 here, correlating calories in to calories out helped me make the connection I could have more food - not a whole lot, also helped me recognize that, too!- if I got off my butt.

So awareness the app created also helped me start and maintain daily exercise.

I’m very grateful for this app.

Hope you have the same experience! Welcome to the boards and MFP!