Fallen Off The Wagon

Options
I have majorly fallen off the wagon :( gained almost 2 pounds, I can't seem to climb back on! I just kept loosening the reins on myself and now I can't seem to be able to get back into the lingo :( I can't resist foods anymore that before I knew I couldn't eat because they were so high calorie. Honestly, I have just lost my motivation with so little left to lose. Any advice to lose those last few pounds and drag me back onto the wagon?

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Christmas is coming in the distance and you want to look good?

Come on the steps up to the wagon arent that high...climb back up x
  • dkr55
    Options
    Great to see your post. I was just thinking the same thing myself. Is it because I look thinner and something in me does not want me to look good. What am I afraid of. I have pigged out the last three days and can not seem to stop myself. Not even hungry and I still eat. What is up with that?
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I fell of a few days ago, so the next day I worked out twice and told myself one day a month doing it is not bad. You can do it, it's not over! Think of all the reasons you started this in the first place, the clothes, the feeling better, looking majorly hot!! You can do this. Success isn't only counted by finishing the first time, it's also counted by just starting over after you've fallen.:wink:
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I fell of a few days ago, so the next day I worked out twice and told myself one day a month doing it is not bad. You can do it, it's not over! Think of all the reasons you started this in the first place, the clothes, the feeling better, looking majorly hot!! You can do this. Success isn't only counted by finishing the first time, it's also counted by just starting over after you've fallen.:wink:
  • EliDC
    EliDC Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem - I've been "off the wagon" for a couple of months now. Today is my first real day back - back to accounting for all of the calories, and even exercising so I can have a glass of wine. It feels good :)

Maybe you could try changing something up. For me, the change was to participate in the MyFitnessPal community instead of just reading other people's posts. In the past I've been successful with bribes (if I stay under my calories all week then I won't worry about drinks with dinner on Friday night) and with thinking of all the people I want to show off to when I reach my goal weight.
  • bagogal
    bagogal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dont be discouraged you are not the only one. It happens to the best of us. I have the same problem...Ive lost 30lbs so far and feel stuck and Im slowly starting to eat bad. I am paronoid of gaing back all my weight so Im starting to get involved back in the community for motivation, and finding new recipe Ideas and I plan on trying jogging/walking at least 4 times aweek in the mornings before work. U can do it ! :)
  • mmj5023
    mmj5023 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been off the wagon for at least a month. I've gained back about two pounds of the twenty that I've lost. This past week, I told myself that I'm going to start back up again, but it has been really hard. The problem is that I thought I was just going to pick up right were I left off, but that's not the case. I've been eating sugary/fatty foods and now my body craves it. I need to realize that I have to relearn all my good eating habits. I need to take it one step at a time and not expect everything to quickly go back to the way it was a month ago. Of course it's easier said than done.
  • gr3g08
    gr3g08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im the same! I fell off the wagon about 4months ago! I'v been really bad, too much wine, no exercise and lots of desserts when iv been at home over summer :( I've gained about 4.5lbs, which i dont think is too bad considering the amount I've been drinking and eating, but i think thats why iv not carried on eating well, because i havent really seen a massive amount of difference... Im becoming too complacent!! And iv got quite a way to go before i hit my goal..... Today is my first day back, and any motivation/working out ideas/recipes would be most appreciated. I have no money, so any tips on exercises i can do around the house would be greatly appreciated!!

Good luck everyone!, we can do it! :)