Cancel before trial period ends

Options
I thought about canceling so I was looking into it and now I'm 100% sure I want to cancel. This is for the simple fact that MyFitnessPal offers no simple solution to cancel before the trial. And. I've been online and on my phone for over an hour now just trying to figure this out. Can anybody out there give me a hand? MyFitnessPal is of no help.

Answers

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that would turn me off too - yet another reason why I don't see a point to pay under the service. Have you checked in the settings menu under subscription settings? I would guess that's where it should be, but with the state of poorly designed apps these days, it's probably not.
  • thegamebabe
    thegamebabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about there as well. Did you find an answer to this question?
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The free program is pretty good. Eventually I did decide it was worth paying for, but there is a lot you can do with the free program.
  • ladyb707
    ladyb707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Instructions on how to cancel can be found under the help menu. The procedure varies depending on how you signed up. Here's the link to the instructions:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625371-How-do-I-cancel-my-Premium-subscription-renewal-

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    ladyb707 wrote: »
    Instructions on how to cancel can be found under the help menu. The procedure varies depending on how you signed up. Here's the link to the instructions:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625371-How-do-I-cancel-my-Premium-subscription-renewal-

I was just about to post the same thing, it iwasn't / isn't hard to find.
  • ScotianRunner
    ScotianRunner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I signed up with Apple apps and, if you go into your Apple ID, under subscriptions - it gives you the option to cancel.
  • cwsommers1
    cwsommers1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Want cancel Subscription
  • binky3940
    binky3940 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I cancel subscription
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    If you are doing the free trial, they don't have your payment method, so they can't charge you. It will just expire. That's what I did after I first did a free trial. I have been on and off Premium since then. It has some extra tools. Some I don't use, and some I miss when I'm on the free version.

Whether it's worth it to you is up to you to decide. The free version is pretty awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!