Hi newbee here!

Options
Hi peeps! Popping in to introduce myself-I’m EL - nice to e-meet you!

Replies

• Hach8214
    Hach8214 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there El,

Nice to meet you.

I'm Helen and a newbie as well.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,562 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Now that you've popped in to say hi, what goals are you setting for yourself? How will you achieve them?

There's some great tools here to help you. Use 'em!
  • Hach8214
    Hach8214 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to this app, however I have been doing OMAD for a year, it's a lifestyle change for health reasons.

I gave up added sugar a year ago.

The reason I enjoy going 24 hours a day then eat is because this is my eating habit from my younger days, and when I tried eating 3 meals a day I couldn't do it and felt bloated, then when covid came I gained 10lbs, couldn't shift that until OMAD.

I'm here because I have found myself wanting to be thinner, I would like to lose another 20lbs, I have lost one already so 19 to go.

My goal weight is 10stone, currently 11.4, I am 5ft 8 and 140lbs is an ideal weight for my height.

I was struggling on the 1772 calories as I'm quite active, so myfitnesspal has given me the option to tweak my calorie intake, I have decided to go for a max of 1200 a day and log everything.

So far so good, I am under today by 209 calories and 279 yesterday, however because I am eating high protein and fat and low carb I am fuller, so have surplus calories, this is working well for me.

I drink 2000ml water daily
    I log everything
    I am sticking to OMAD
    I will treat myself each month ( nothing food related )
    Hopefully this year will be my best year.

I wish everyone luck and all the best.
  • HamzaSiddiqui3518
    HamzaSiddiqui3518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a newbie! I'm here to learn about eating healthy and losing my weight