700 Calories Left and Not Hungry

Options
Its almost 8:00 and I still haven't used up 700 of my calories (500 if I don't eat what I burned exercising). Should I get myself a snack to be closer to my daily goal or let it be.

Replies

• sasybaby00
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing...I have 700 left also.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I say grab a fruit! Banana or apple is what I go for :)
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Are you thirsty? A nice fruit juice will up the cals but not make you feel like your eating for eating sake. :)
  • mrskaylaforthewin
    Options
    dont eat then lol never eat when your not hungry :) unless its wayy under then wait a little and im sure you will geta little hungry :D GL
  • sarahsmiles_04
    Options
    :happy: Let it be. There'll be plenty of days when you don't have to worry about calories left
  • anvacarz
    Options
    Peanut butter and fruit!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Can I have some? LOL...A large garlic fries please.
  • singingtohim
    Options
    wow! i dont know how you do that! lol i'm always starving if i dont eat like 1000cals a day AT LEAST! and most of the time i consume all 1200 of mine, of course i exercise and all that jazz, but i say more power to you! and you can always eat some nuts or a piece of fruit! :) go natural! :)
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Take a jar of peanut butter
    Take a spoon
    Dip spoon in jar
    Lick :)
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I had this problem the other day. I try not to eat after 7 so I didn't eat anymore, i say if youre not hungry, don't eat.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you find a way to eat at least 1200 calories a day. 1000 calories is too few, especially if you're exercising!
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Can you email them to me?
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    wow 700 cal is like 2 meals for me!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options

haha! I wish I worked that way! I also always wished that you could save up unused calories for a rainy day. Too bad things don't work that way.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    If it's late and I have leftover calories I usually have a piece of toast with some PB..delish!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    I would suggest you find a way to eat at least 1200 calories a day. 1000 calories is too few, especially if you're exercising!

That's what I'm worried about. I went to dinner and had a pretty filling dinner but when I went back here I was only at 1000 and I know that that's not enough. On the other hand I'm trying to get myself away from eating for the sake of eating. That's my major problem with gaining weight.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

haha! I wish I worked that way! I also always wished that you could save up unused calories for a rainy day. Too bad things don't work that way.
    me too...but that recent post I read about "zig-zag calorie cycling" works kinda like that, well in some way. :)
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body, if you're not hungry then don't eat. This has always worked for me.
  • blessedmom3x
    blessedmom3x Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If I'm not hungry, I don't eat, plain and simple.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Honestly, nothing says that you have to eat at least 1200 hundred a day.. and if your not hungry, then eating just because you think you should is stupid.

If your that worried, then eat a little extra tomorrow or the next day... one day under won't hurt you.