Damn you McDonalds

Options
jlprovost
jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
McDonalds has Monopoly on all of its fattiest foods again. My roommate and I just made a pit-stop, and I am already regretting it... Unless I win a million dollars.

Sorry I'm not sorry.

Extra workout tomorrow!

Replies

• nsutton19
    Options
    Damn Hardee's too! Their Biscuit & Gravy shouldn't be soooo dang good, but so dang unhealthy!!! AGH!
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That place is evil. Alot of empty calories! Although i'm a sucker for their new Mocca Frappe'. I only go there on road trips.
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    I so want a Caramel Frappe right now!
  • leighalittletyke
    Options
    lol you can definitely ebay the monopoly pieces.
  • wendorfa
    Options
    I dunno, I haven't gotten Mcdonald's anything other than a salad in months, the less I eat it, the less I want it. It's not as attractive to me anymore!
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    actually, it's only the med drinks and med fries, big mac, single fish, and 10 pc nuggets...

last year it was the large drinks and large fries, angus, southern style chicken, and double fish...

id say this years pic is just a bit better... ^_^
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can proudly say that I have only been to McDonalds one time in the past year and it was to meet my mother-in-law to get the kids :)
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    I live across the street from a McDonalds so I have to smell their greasy burgers and fries whenever I go outside. They're taunting me.
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    a McDonalds just opened up about 150m from my house. NOT IMPRESSED.
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Agh, now you made me want to go! Thankfully I already have dinner lined up :tongue:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I had to stop going for their coffee drinks lol

When I started here, one day I had a chicken biscuit and one fo those carmel frappes. I called my other panicking "I ATE ALMOST ALL MY CALORIES FOR THE DAY"
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have not been too Macdonalds since I have started on MFP! The only fast food place that I have been to is Subway and I might make a stop at Wendy's, but I got to check out the calories on some of their salads before I do!!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    With a million dollars, you can afford the plastic surgery to get rid of that unwanted fat. Go for it...gorge on the Mickey D's. It's worth it in the end!
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want an iced mocha :(
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    McDonald's is the DEVIL!!! And so are the two pieces of cake from Costco that I had for my coworker's going-away party today. Dang nabbit!
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm on a college budget and living 3 blocks away I sometimes slip up.

Especially when walking home from the bars on the weekends.
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I work at McDonald's it is the Large fries and Large drinks that have the pieces.
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    haha, no more mcky Ds for me :) i've been Mcky D free for the last 3 months now :)
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    im a manager at mcdonalds

in SE section of US is med drinks and med fries, big mac, single fish, and 10 pc nuggets

our selections, while not healthy, are better then last years.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    KFC just bought back the Tower Burger here and I used to love those! Haven't had KFC for over 6 months ...Must......Stay......Strong!!!:explode: