Hello from AZ

Options
Kind of a newbie. Been using the free version for about a week, wondering if the upgrade is worth it? Anyone here upgraded?
Thanks,

Replies

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    @BigD4678 Hello 👋, also from Az… I just use the free version, have for many years now, does the premium version have specific things your wanting to do? Like scan barcodes or ?? Whatever else the paid version provides. No ads, that might be nice but they don’t seem to bother me much.. so I guess it depends on how your wanting to use the app. Maybe try a free trial.. if that’s an option..see how you like it.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,243 Member
    Options
    Once you're pretty familiar with the free version, it sure can't hurt to use the free trial to see if premium is worth it to you. You can look through the settings on the free version and see what else would be available to you in premium. One bonus is no advertising. Fortunately, the advertising on MFP isn't that obtrusive, but it's there. I noticed it more when I went OFF the free trial of premium than when I was using the free version initially. I've been on and off premium several times, and it does have a few tools that I like. Only you can decide.

If you like it, and if you make the commitment to STICK TO IT long term, buy a year subscription because it's cheaper than month-to-month, but only if you stick to it.