can't seem to stop eating today:(

Options
I don't know what's wrong, but I just can't seem to stop eating today...I've made healthy choices and I'm right at my calorie goal, but I just keep reaching for the leftover turkey...self control seems to be lacking a bit this evening.

71 pounds lost, 25 more to go...

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    It happens! Drink a big glass of water, do some more exercise, and start again tomorrow.
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    we all have those times........but smack that hand and say no more LOL
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    One little trick I say to myself is I can have more tomorrow. And its only a few hours away.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    You might be tired. Sometimes when I am exhausted I have strong urges to overeat. Also, drink lots of water! Good luck...tomorrow is a new day!:flowerforyou:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Honey, that makes two of us. Only mine has been for several days! I don't think I want to see the scale this week!! :devil:
    We just need to remember we are stronger then the food. JUST SAY NO!! We have both lost to much weight to go back now. Hang in there!
    Molly
  • nickylou40
    nickylou40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Haven't overeaten but have fought the urge to overeat all day and it's raising it's ugly head again. Will NOT overeat. Am done eating for the day. Will shut my bedroom door and ground myself from the kitchen effective now.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have days like that. Sometimes it means I need more sleep. Sometimes it means I need to eat more filling, nutrient-dense foods. Sometimes it means I need a short break from eating at a calorie deficit. And sometimes it means I’m just hormonal and should muscle through it.