Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• hollieee94
    hollieee94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined this morning! Would love to connect with people for support and motivation! 😊
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people who are active on here to support and encourage. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Mynameisjen22
    Mynameisjen22 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 15
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just posted an introduction, but I’m returning to MFP after years of slowly losing on my own, I’m ready to start logging again! I have a toddler, I work from home, and I want to lose another 25-45 pounds and get in better shape. I stay very weight-neutral in my everyday life, so I don’t talk about weight loss with most people and I’m looking to give and get support here.
  • Ecoffee93
    Ecoffee93 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends ..😊
  • vegas711
    vegas711 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start Stoppani’s shortcut to shred. Also a 5 time P90X veteran. Have been on MFP for over 4200 day straight. Some strong OCD😂 Always up for new active friends. Let’s go! Summer 2024 right around the corner
  • YOUARELOVED574
    YOUARELOVED574 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    looking for some kind of motivation, and inspiration! i am disabled and wanting to lose weight so i can feel better about myself. i friend myself with anybody so please feel free to add me..and lets talk
  • CoffeeCastle
    CoffeeCastle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Definitely would like to add more friends. I can’t figure out how to add people though.
  • jessgriff1209
    jessgriff1209 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WLWGranny wrote: »
    I have used MFP off and on for years but never had any friends to support or inspire me. I was always afraid of failing and not wanting anyone to know .I am starting again and this time I am not allowing myself to think that way. Because I realize that having support and inspiration is what is needed to help succeed.

I'm the same! But I'm excited to do it again! :)
  • testo180
    testo180 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just started using the app (again!) and looking to loose 20 lbs (200 to 180). I’m incorporating intermittent fasting (16/8) as part of the new regiment. Anyone in this chat used intermittent fasting? Any recommendations? Any comments appreciated.
    testo180
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends and very active on here. Feel free to add
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Would love to make new friends
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Been around here for years. Just earned my 5 year badge so you’d think I’d know by now it’s so easy to gain the weight back and super hard to lose it again. I am finding since I hit 40 it has become a bit harder to lose. I have been extremely successful incorporating intermittent fasting into my regimen. I used to do 16/8 then went to OMAD (one meal a day) and loved it. Unfortunately my body needs a shake up I guess. Feel free to add me. I’d love to have supportive friends. Tried adding some of you myself but most of your profiles were private. Looking forward to making new friends.
  • Coach_Mattde13
    Coach_Mattde13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    looking for some kind of motivation, and inspiration! i am disabled and wanting to lose weight so i can feel better about myself. i friend myself with anybody so please feel free to add me..and lets talk

Im also disabled. I had a kidney transplantation and the meds have made losing weight tough. We can friend up!
  • jimdavidson5507
    jimdavidson5507 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Restarted today after long absence. Old friends long gone so looking for new friends for support and banter. Feel free to add.
  • Itsrainicole
    Itsrainicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’ve been using MFP on/off for years but need more friends for motivation. Add me so we can support each other make out goals!
  • soniabrundia1983
    soniabrundia1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ottawa married lady here looking for just friends to motivate eachother.
  • freddyjay1972
    freddyjay1972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    testo180 wrote: »
    Hello all! I just started using the app (again!) and looking to loose 20 lbs (200 to 180). I’m incorporating intermittent fasting (16/8) as part of the new regiment. Anyone in this chat used intermittent fasting? Any recommendations? Any comments appreciated.
    testo180

Yes, I lost 30 pounds that way along with working out. I at normally between 12pm - 8pm and fasted all food the other times. If you do that and do consistent workouts, you'll see consistent weight loss.
  • yensidtoon
    yensidtoon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I need new friends. Add me please!
  • connorsd1
    connorsd1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bet myself $35 I could lose weight this month. Tax season bad for this sedentary cpa.
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Restarted today after long absence. Old friends long gone so looking for new friends for support and banter. Feel free to add.
    Hey everyone! I’ve been using MFP on/off for years but need more friends for motivation. Add me so we can support each other make out goals!
    connorsd1 wrote: »
    Bet myself $35 I could lose weight this month. Tax season bad for this sedentary cpa.

Tried adding you all but your profiles are private. Feel free to add me.. that goes for everyone here of course. But if you want peeps to add you the profile needs to be changed.