September Challenge Week 4 - Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROU

Options
124»

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ok, I don't have weights yet from cath, SweetToothMelissa, and Xtine.... post them on the thread, or send them to me and i will add them to the scores for last week (below) ......

These are the scores for last week......

stevemillar - 53 (steve did you really lose 5 pounds last week? That's AWESOME :drinker: )
    sbrown - 52.4
    amazing_grace - 50
    jmanthei - 44.2
    walkingingrace - 41
    Xtine - 25
    keepitoff - 22
    SweetToothMelissa - 9

COME ON GUYS!! WE NEED TO FINISH STRONG!! LET'S PUSH OURSELVES FOR ONE MORE WEEK!!! :noway:

WHO'S WITH ME? :glasses:
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wasn't home to weigh in the morning...I was still in Florida, and even when I weighed in when I got home I was still up a bit :(
    Today I was under calories and had 8 cups of water. Didn't do my exercises tonight but I plan on doing day 1 and 2 tomorrow. I am back from vacation and ready to get back on track!!
  • Do we post week 5 here?
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    We can go to a new thread for the 5th week of September Challenge!!!! Here you go.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/353305-september-challenge-week-5-team-amazing-grace-closed-grou
  • stevemillar
    stevemillar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ye. I lost 5 lbs. but like i said, that part comes easy and i have done it many times. let's see if i can go any lower.