Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Term 48 - 9-Week Challenge (January 12th - March 17th)

Options
Neon_Vampire
Neon_Vampire Posts: 7,203 Member
Hello, everyone. We'd like to invite you to join term 48 of the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge. Here is the information as well as the application below!

Term 48 will be a 9-week term based on Deathly Hallows. The term will run from Friday, January 12th (with full activities beginning on the Monday afterwards) through Sunday, March 17th. Students will also have a few days into the term to submit their starting weigh-in.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Monday, January 8th and Tuesday, January 9th.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, January 11th or respond to the prefect who contacted you, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***

Feel free to contact a member of the staff with any questions. You may also contact @Maalea or @Neon_Vampire  (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received.

We hope to see many of you join us for Term 48. :)  

Sincerely,
Maalea and Neon_Vampire
(Headmistresses)

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,136 Member
    Options
    :D
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    @rosfraser9 Here's the application :smile:
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,819 Member
    Options
    This will be the most fun you've ever had losing weight and getting healthy! Come join us!
  • Neon_Vampire
    Neon_Vampire Posts: 7,203 Member
    Options
    There's still plenty of time to fill out an application to join before owls start flying next week! :)
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,596 Member
    Options
    I am ready to get back on track for 2024!! Can't wait for term to start, especially since I may have not started my New Years goals just yet :s
  • Maalea
    Options
    I am looking forward to the challenge again, I need the accountability :D
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Can’t wait for Owls to go out!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I’m excited to begin!
    Thanks for having me!

@sydditt thanks for the invite!

It was time for me to try a new challenge to motivate me. My weight loss has been turtle slow 🐢 🐢.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,747 Member
    Options
    Has everyone received their Owl? I haven’t gotten mine yet. I’m so excited I just can’t wait!

Jill
  • lindseysawyer2
    lindseysawyer2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It’s been several years since I did a Hogwarts challenge, but I absolutely LOVED it the last time I participated! Fingers crossed that I receive an owl 😬🤞🏼⚡️
  • Maalea
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Has everyone received their Owl? I haven’t gotten mine yet. I’m so excited I just can’t wait!
    Jill
    You should have gotten a friend request from your prefect. Once you have accepted it, you'll get a message with all the information and the links to the groups.
    In our staff spreadsheet it says that the message has been sent. Did you get it? Sometimes messages don't work even if you are friends with the other person - if that's the case, please let me know.

It’s been several years since I did a Hogwarts challenge, but I absolutely LOVED it the last time I participated! Fingers crossed that I receive an owl 😬🤞🏼⚡️
    We got your application! Look out for a friend request and message afterwards! :)
  • jm216
    edited January 10
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    Jill
    You should have gotten a friend request from your prefect. Once you have accepted it, you'll get a message with all the information and the links to the groups.
    In our staff spreadsheet it says that the message has been sent. Did you get it? Sometimes messages don't work even if you are friends with the other person - if that's the case, please let me know.
  • jm216
    Options
    No, I have not gotten my owl yet… or a friend request from my prefect…. I cordially accept and will keep an eye out for a friend request. ❤️🦉

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    No, I have not gotten my owl yet… or a friend request from my prefect…. I cordially accept and will keep an eye out for a friend request. ❤️🦉

Jill

I’ve just gotten my owl via e-mail. ❤️❤️❤️
    See you at Hogwarts!!!
  • LzzyBrdn
    LzzyBrdn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Very excited to have received my owl as well, ready for my first term!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    So excited it will be such fun
  • rachaelmhorner
    rachaelmhorner Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I have just seen this! This challenge is perfect for me! I hope it is not too late to apply. I just filled out the google doc
  • Maalea
    Options
    Ooooh I have just seen this! This challenge is perfect for me! I hope it is not too late to apply. I just filled out the google doc

I just sent you a friends request! :)
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    I just heard about this group-so i just sent an application. I'll look for the friend request.