Hello Friends!

Options
So I started again with my fitness pal! I had done it on and off since 2017. My life now allows me to have more time to self care. My husband and I are on the road traveling for his job, as of right now we live in a hotel on Long Island. I have access to a gym and have no reason to not eat healthy. Over the last year of getting acquainted with the traveling life, I have found it's easy to not self care, and eat whatever you want and do nothing. I would love friends to do step challenges with on my Samsung health! And to keep me motivated in the macros Department. I would like to journal on here to keep myself accountable. I know you have good and bad days I'm not afraid of that. I'm afraid of having a bad day turn into a bad month. So hopefully I will see if you familiar faces as I go on this journey to get more healthy and stay healthy! Thanks for the support! ✌🏻💋 ~Mrs.LoveAbel

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,624 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Yes, we all have bad days. You are wise to look ahead to see the coming before they do and be prepared to just wash them off and keep going. Sticking to it is the way to success.
  • CoffeeCastle
    CoffeeCastle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also am back after a long time away. I had to make a new account so I lost my friends. Feel free to add me if you are looking to add some!
  • GlammyHolly
    GlammyHolly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh I love the Samsung health idea. Sending request🤗
  • patnguyen95
    patnguyen95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on Samsung health for some step challenges as well!