Tuesday Mini Challenge

Options
Good Morning Everyone! As most of you know Charger is on a well deserved vacation and I have offered to help keep the challenges up while he relaxes! So let’s get started and kick this fat out the door!!!

Today's Challenge is: Dumbbell Chest Fly’s with Abdominal Crunch’s

Let’s shoot for a total of 200! So it works out that you do ONE dumbbell chest fly and then ONE crunch with the weights in your hands still. Then repeat!

You can do them with any weight you want…hand weights, soup cans, bottles of water, or milk jugs.

You can break them up throughout the day or do them all at once…You have until midnight to get them done.

If you can't do 200, then do what you can. Remember to push yourself -- This is a challenge, so challenge your body!!! Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.

Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.

Here is a video for anyone that needs to know how to do the chest fly’s:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxPE-jJE9o

If you do them how I said…then you can log this exercise as calisthenics :wink:

Also...Charger will be back tomorrow. He will take over the challenges every day...so watch for them!!! Thank you to everyone who had some faith in me and kept doing the challenges! I think you all are truly awesome and I hope that I kicked some fat outta the door for some of you!!! :heart: Crystal

Replies