New and lost

Options
I started doing this a few months ago and have been dedicated to it for the past month. I know my husband trys to be supportive but since he isnt trying to lose weight like I am her doesnt really understand the frustration and all that. I would love if any would like to be friends to add me. I have no friends yet and would love to have people to write me postive things and I would do the same to try to keep us all motivated and moving forward. Yay for health and support. Thank you for reading and hoping to hear from someone soon. :)

Replies

• JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I started doing this a few months ago and have been dedicated to it for the past month. I know my husband trys to be supportive but since he isnt trying to lose weight like I am her doesnt really understand the frustration and all that. I would love if any would like to be friends to add me. I have no friends yet and would love to have people to write me postive things and I would do the same to try to keep us all motivated and moving forward. Yay for health and support. Thank you for reading and hoping to hear from someone soon. :)
    Welcome aboard!!! I will be your accountability partner if you'd like. We can encourage and motivate each other. ((hug)) Q
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I hear you..my husband isnt doing the weight thing either.. but then he isnt the one who is overweight. I am more than happy to be an accountability partner for you..
  • andersoketawm
    Options
    I am also having a lot of issues as well. I have tried to lose weight before but have no had the support I feel was ness. for me to continue with the goal. Today I am happy to say that my BF and mother in law have helped me to stay on the right track. I would be happy to add you because I know how important support is. WELCOME TO MFP!!!!!
  • rosiedrury
    rosiedrury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! My sister, cousin and friend and I all got on here about a week ago, and I can't imagine doing this without thier support and motivation.....I am not the best at being online because I work in the boonies...but I would love to be encouraging on your health goal! Good luck....and I know how hard it is when your man doesn't have the same health concerns as you....keep at it!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Lots of supporters to be had here!
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! That's what we're here for :-) It's nice to have a place where people are going through the same thing as you and can help keep you motivated! Add me if you need a buddy to help keep ya goin :P