Help me with my dinner plans please?

Options
I have 700 calories left for dinner. I’m going to eat out at a Mexican food place with some friends. What would be good options to eat? Their menu has no calories listed.

Answers

• kdhanson1980
    kdhanson1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Skip the chips and margaritas. Ask for some veggies (carrots, celery cucumber) to dip in the salsa or guacamole. You could probably get one or two small chicken or grilled seafood tacos. You might want to hold the sour cream. If you play your cards right with the food you could probably add a light beer.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Skip the chips and margaritas. Ask for some veggies (carrots, celery cucumber) to dip in the salsa or guacamole. You could probably get one or two small chicken or grilled seafood tacos. You might want to hold the sour cream. If you play your cards right with the food you could probably add a light beer.

Thank you so much!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I would go for fajitas. Grilled meat (in oil?, maybe blot with napkin?) And veggies, small salad on the side.
    You decide on tortillas or not. Look it's up before you go--maybe at a large chain, like Chili's.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    shrimp fajitas with corn tortillas