help, no more proteins left

Options
i have 358 calories left and 91 carbs. went over protein consumtion by 1. what can i eat that has no protein when i'm still hungry.

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You can go over on protein, it's not a big deal. I go over on protein pretty much every day. It's good for you.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I would eat the protein and not worry so much about going over on it. Protein will do more for your hunger. Just stay in your calorie range and you should be okay.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    No harm in going over on protein, by the contrary, I struggle to get them as high as I can sometimes.
  • ajvallance
    ajvallance Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm always a bit excited if I go over on my protein. (Is it just me?) Eat what you think will fill you up best for that amount of calories.

Anyway, 1/2 a bagel with some peanut butter would fill you up with not a ton of protein.
  • daves160
    Options
    I agree! eat all the protein you can. It will help you not be as hungry. If you need to stay under anything, stay under your carbs. Those are the calories that keep you hungry.
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    You can eat more protein. My daily goal for protein is around 90 to start with..I am on a 55% carb 25% protein and 20% fat intake...you have to go seriously over on protein for quite some time to do damage! x
  • Shrekkk
    Options
    I tweak MFP for more protein and less carbs than what it says. But if you just watch the calories, for the most part you should be fine.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You can go over protein. Mfp has protein set too low anyway....at least for me and my goals (my daily goal is around 100-110)
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    thanks for the information and for such a quick response. looking for to one more day of self control.
    i love my mfp family