id love to hear your sucess stories

Options
please share with me how much youve lost and how you did it. I need some advice on losing weight

Replies

• gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Congrats on how for you have come.

I have a blog one - article may be of interest ... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/gazz777/view/the-walk-so-far-6-months-down-a-lifetime-to-go-146487

I went cold turkey on a certain Cola drink and stopped adding sugar to my cereal and drinks.... the rest is history.

It is a long term plan, not a quick fix.

Feel free to friend me if you wish.

Gary
  • lauradupree
    Options
    Hi,
    I've lost 24 pounds so far. I have about 15 more pounds to lose. The best advice I can give is: 1) Be diligent about recording every bit of food. 2) Forgive yourself when you go over calorie or make poor choices. 3) Exercise when you can, but go slow. If you can, make exercise a habit, even if it is only walking a few minutes. Anything is better than nothing. 4) Surround yourself with cheerleaders to encourage you when you're down because we all have some down moments. 5) Find some low calorie meals that you can use when you're low on calories at the end of the day. 6) Eat things you like; try some new leaner recipes, and eat a bit of dessert. 7) Once a month, if you've been good all month by staying under calorie, give yourself a free splurge dessert, meal, or have a favorite beverage...

I wish you success!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My story is in my signature. Pictures included.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!