Hello not new to Fitness pal but new to the community

Options
Hello. My name is Theresa. I've been using My Fitness Pal on n off but never tried the community so here I am. My name is Theresa. I'm in the United States. I have lost a total of 85 pounds i have 20 more to lose. It takes hard work n determination to have success.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community Theresa!

It's pretty awesome that you've come so far on your fat loss journey and can see the beginning of the next phase soon. I'm sure you already know it takes determination and hard work to maintain that loss, and I encourage you to start planning for how you will continue your good habits and make new ones when you get there later this year!
  • Sharonimo55
    Sharonimo55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Theresa. I've been using My Fitness Pal on n off but never tried the community so here I am. My name is Theresa. I'm in the United States. I have lost a total of 85 pounds i have 20 more to lose. It takes hard work n determination to have success.

Massive congrats on having lost 85 lbs already! I'm at the other end of the journey but not quite brand new. I started using MFP back in November and have lost 25 lbs so far. I have the majority left still to lose - somewhere between 70 lbs and 85 lbs (I don't want to be too specific about my end goal yet because I don't know what I might look like at the lower weights).

Hello! :):)
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Good luck hope you do well.