MFP in there 60's

Options
I have been with MFP since July. I have not seen any 60 year olds to be friends with:ohwell: ???

Replies

• Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    How about a 70 yr old. I just joined a wk ago and have lost five lbs. There's a couple other 60s that are on my friend site, so come and join us.:drinker:
  • mybeachpal
    mybeachpal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi -- it's me, Nancy from Sonoma. This is day two of my fitness journey. Let's be fitness pals. Tell me a little about you. I need to go to bed now, but hope to hear from you tomorrow. :flowerforyou: Nancy :)
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congratulations of the weight that you've lost so far - you're doing well! I've seen a number of people on MFP in their sixties - just keep looking, or use the advanced search feature in the Community/Find Members page to narrow down the field. Good luck!
  • Gypsynana
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You can add me if you like.
    I just turned 60 and have been on here for 3 weeks. I find it very encouraging and even though I am not dropping pounds like crazy I am really paying attention to what I eat and making sure I exercise daily.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i am not one but i have a few on my friends list so they are out there!! lol
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 57 1/2 im close
  • srandle175
    Options
    I'm not 60 but I would love to be your friend so we can support and encourage each other!!!