Anyone here around 140? or 125?

Options
Im trying to get down to 125 and need a lot of inspiration.

Replies

• heatherzotigh
    Options
    that would be me! though my goal isn't really weight but body fat percent... I'm currently 20-21% and would like to be like 17-18% which will most likely put me in the 120's :-)

oh, and I'm a navy wife... Hooah! ;-)
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am 145. I started at 251 and I am hoping to get between 125 - 135.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to get down to that. I'm just under 140. I used to be 120 ... when I was in highschool. It's been years since I was down there and not sure if I can get there. I've got a lot of muscle so I might not be able to... but I'm curious to see who else is aiming for around that goal.
  • MrsOMG
    Options
    I started at 141 and down to 135, would love to lose at least another 5lbs, at the most 10lbs. The first few were easy, but through gaining muscle I seem to have stopped losing lbs so now measuring it in inches. So far lost about 3inches from both my waist and hips. Have maintained weight now for over a month so this week going to really push it with cardio to have some weight loss.

Your goal is really doable though, keep going and I recommend monitoring inches coming off as well as pounds to help keep motivated.
    Also losing body fat is great inspiration to keep going, I found out I've managed to lose 6% which has really inspired me keep going.

Good luck xx
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started at 175, I am currently 133 and my aim is also 125 .. add me if you like :)