HELLO ( NEW AND LOOKING FOR SUPPORT)

Options
I AM NEW TO (MFP) AND I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO..... I GREW UP A CHUNKY GIRLBUT AROUND MIDDLE SCHOOL I LOST WEIGHT. WHEN I GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL I ENDED UP PREGNANT AND HAD TWO MISCARRIAGES. DUE TO THE NATURE OF MY PREGNANCIES I WAS PUT ON BED REST AND THATS WHERE ALL THE WEIGHT CAME TO PLAY. I AM DOING THIS NOW FOR MY HEALTH AND TO ONE DAY CARRY A BABY FULL TERM. I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET.....

CHAVANTEAU:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ksnoddy87
    Options
    welcome!! glad you are taking the initiative to loose weight! you can add me if you would like! :)
  • tinamariebarton
    tinamariebarton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You have definitely come to the right place for help and support in your weight loss journey. I have been on here 15 days so far (which is good going for me). Feel free to add me as a friend :) This is a great site and really does help you keep focused. Seeing other people do well really does inspire you to keep going....
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I do sincerely wish you well in your journey. I've struggled with my weight since puberty, but it got out of control as an adult. I'm here trying to take small steps towards a smaller me that will stick this time. You may add me if you'd like. If not, simply... GO KICK SOME BUTT GIRL! *smiles*
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good for you! welcome and feel free to ad me I will be happy to cheer you on (I gained all my weight during my preg. as well). I have so far lost 53 pounds of it and 8 of those have been since joining MFP recently. It really works, I hope you find your success here, too.
  • MaxineM66
    Options
    YOU WILL DEFO BE SUCCESSFUL HERE! X