Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• mllama19
    mllama19 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 27
    Options
    Would love to have some friends to make this more fun and less isolating. Add me add me! I’m a hoot ! wlcgc054xyup.jpeg

• HungryCatapilar2024
    HungryCatapilar2024 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    👍😁
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability.
  • matmb1995
    matmb1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people!
    I'm still on this long winding road of fat loss, started at 420lbs and I'm currently at 320lbs.
    I just got tired of being fat, I just want to tie my shoe laces without getting winded. 😅
  • hoperapture
    hoperapture Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I would love the support!
  • sarahiruthh0123
    sarahiruthh0123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Def need an accountability partner!
  • award0766
    award0766 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for friends to help keep me on track and share some positivity!!
  • KL1887
    KL1887 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I’m Kerrie, uk based, feel free to add me
  • Bansheee24
    Bansheee24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Seidentofu
    Seidentofu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been an on and of member on here for quite some time but didn't take care much of my health and fitness during the pandemic and the years after. That's why I'm determined to get started again and beat my emotional attachment to food - especially sugar! And of course I'd love to loose some pounds along the way 😊 I'm 82kg now and my first goal is to reach the 70s again, get down to 75 and then 70kg!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)B)
  • G_R0g
    G_R0g Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    UK based here. Feel free to add me
  • dietqueen82
    dietqueen82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like some new friends please I especially like to see your diaries as I struggle with inspiration and things to eat feel like I eat the same things feel free to add me 😀
  • FatToFit_Chaser
    FatToFit_Chaser Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 29
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you are looking for an active fitness friend to support you but at the same time you are willing to support as well (versus just taking the support :) ).

Also, I do miss my workouts at times and mess up my diet at times and don't have a display pic. If these things bother you , it's not worth adding me.

Stay Strong 💪

Cheers.

N
  • emmakeaney23
    emmakeaney23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely could do with motivation to keep going
  • caffeinebuzz10
    caffeinebuzz10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Only thing I have to offer is a word of encouragement here and there. I'm looking for some friends who are trying to get healthier too. Hit me up.
  • ChrissieMarie8676
    ChrissieMarie8676 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm always looking for new connections. I am 47, married with three teens at home. I'm a full-time student. I take saxenda so if you have problems with weight loss shots, save your judgement. I'm into true crime, movies and love to swim.

Chrissie
  • s72j4cqtr2
    s72j4cqtr2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m new here on a journey to lose 80lbs! Love some friends to help me on my journey!