Hello everyone! (:

Options
Finally, after complaining for nearly eight years, I've gotten off my booty and I'm working on my body! This website is incredible. I've tried other calorie-counting websites and this one is so phenomenal and informative. I love it -- and the recipes I've found on these boards are great. :D I am a 21 year old college student living in SoCal. I weigh 184 (the highest I have ever weighed!) and I am 5'6". (: My ultimate goal weight would be in the 140's, but I would just be so happy to be able to go on a run and not get winded so quickly.

Can't wait to get to know you guys!

Replies

• KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You shall be Blessed with many friends and lots of weight loss....We will help you do that....Welcome add me if you like and let the journey begin!!:smile:
  • kh79
    kh79 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I've been reg'ed here for a long time, but it's now I'm on it for full. Good luck!! Add me if u wish :)
    U go girl!!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Finally, after complaining for nearly eight years, I've gotten off my booty and I'm working on my body! This website is incredible. I've tried other calorie-counting websites and this one is so phenomenal and informative. I love it -- and the recipes I've found on these boards are great. :D I am a 21 year old college student living in SoCal. I weigh 184 (the highest I have ever weighed!) and I am 5'6". (: My ultimate goal weight would be in the 140's, but I would just be so happy to be able to go on a run and not get winded so quickly.

Can't wait to get to know you guys!
    Welcome to the site!