Fussy eater

Options
hi, im tryin really hard to achieve my daily allowence of calories but im a fussy eater, and the foods that i generally like tend to be high in calories :/ what low calorie foods have you found that you enjoy eating to replace the junk food?

Replies

• rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    It's hard to know - when you say you're fussy what kinds of foods will you eat, and what kinds of foods won't you eat? I could recommend veggies but if you don't et veggies then it doesn't matter.
  • ch4nce
    ch4nce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i usually get the 100 calorie snack packs from wal mart....they dont taste too bad and theyre usually good to curb a crave...that, or you could just get a meal replacement shake...im not doctor, but those are my suggestions
  • wainraich
    Options
    I go with the prepackaged foods like Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine. It's a no brainer with low in Calories. For snacks, Weight Watchers has some really goods ones like English Toffe Ice Cream bars that are delicious and only 100 calories each! Good luck!
  • emma1488
    Options
    I always thought I was a fussy eater until I actually started trying all these weird exotic foods...like tomato and mushroom...Seriously, you need to start just trying stuff. Think about all the healthy fruit and veg out there and how much good it can do for your body and start chowing down! :)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Maybe consider being less fussy. Expand your culinary horizons. :) You'll be surprised how much your palate has changed over the years. :)

Then check the recipes sub-forum!
  • emzdiet
    emzdiet Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's hard to know - when you say you're fussy what kinds of foods will you eat, and what kinds of foods won't you eat? I could recommend veggies but if you don't et veggies then it doesn't matter.

well basically the main meat that i eat is chicken, and maybe some ham, suasages, bacon that sort of thing but mainly just chicken. the only vegetables that i have is a few peas on a roast dinner other than that i generally jut eat stuff like pasta, potatoes, and junk food. so quite fussy, it dont help when your trying to lose weight i know but i dont really like trying new things :L
  • ecoyle
    ecoyle Posts: 58
    Options
    you sound very like myself the only veg i eat is potatoes i will eat veg in soup though when all liquidized have you tried this? i don't eat much meat or fruit either. so have been trying to eat more eggs recently.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    My palette has barely changed over the years. Recently i had a trial tasting of several things, and they were just as bad as they always were!

So now i just eat what i like, but in moderation, with plenty of exercise.

I know ill never be 100% healthy like this, but ill settle for 90% healthier :)