Acai Berry Diet Capsules

Options
I was looking at the Acai Berry Diet Capsules.

Has anyone tried them, and if so how sucessful did you find them?

Replies

• livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who tried them. They didn't appear to do much good and they are shockingly expensive. A waste of money in my opinion.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ive been taking them for over a month, I find they give me more energy and helps keep me regular. Other than that they are o.k.
  • rachael421
    rachael421 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    have you noticed any weight loss or side effects from taking them!?

i am a bit sceptic about diet pills/fads..
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i fell into the acai berry trap, didnt notice any difference. maybe i was expecting too much. unless your body needs certain suppliments i would stay away from adding anything extra into your system.

speak to your doctor first who can recommend something but if your doctor wont discuss herbal remedies speak to a homeopathic therapist who can recommend the right suppliments for you and your body.
  • GettingFitterVicki
    Options
    My Mum has these. I checked them out and they appear harmless. As for whether they work, mum thinks so. She says she is less bloated and much more comfortable around her middle. Maybe they aren't great for fat loss, but she wanted them for uncomfortable bloating.
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I admit, I was a sucker and bought them. Good ole fashion exercising and cutting calories is the answer.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    They curbed my hunger but I was probably not eating enough calories in the first place!