I'm back...again!

Options
I had come back to exercising about 2 months ago..but didn't want to count all my calories again. Well, I only lost about 4 lbs in that time, and decided I should probably be counting what I eat, and exercising too. Last year, I got frustrated, because I just couldn't lose anymore and get to my goal weight. I had lost about 10lbs and then got stuck there! Well, in the time I took off, I gained all that weight back...and began to get really frustrated again.
Now, I am going to try and get pregnant (with our third child) and really feel like I want to lose some of this weight before I get pregnant.
I am hoping I can stick with it this time....Due to low back problems, I am only able to walk, do the eliptical and lift weight for my exercising.
How do you all stay motivated...even when the weight loss stops?

Replies

• luvmytwins02
    Options
    I had come back to exercising about 2 months ago..but didn't want to count all my calories again. Well, I only lost about 4 lbs in that time, and decided I should probably be counting what I eat, and exercising too. Last year, I got frustrated, because I just couldn't lose anymore and get to my goal weight. I had lost about 10lbs and then got stuck there! Well, in the time I took off, I gained all that weight back...and began to get really frustrated again.
    Now, I am going to try and get pregnant (with our third child) and really feel like I want to lose some of this weight before I get pregnant.
    I am hoping I can stick with it this time....Due to low back problems, I am only able to walk, do the eliptical and lift weight for my exercising.
    How do you all stay motivated...even when the weight loss stops?
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaack.... :wink:
  • ericajewel
    Options
    its all about discipline:tongue: you litterally have to make it part of your daily routine.....I lost about 30 pounds last year and then just quit! (with 15 more to go) I felt like I was never going to get back on track....until I found MFP:happy: This is a great place and I am sure you will do well! as will we all!!!!!!