• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    @Mari33a oh no. Sorry to hear about that incident. Hope you are ok
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Mari33a wrote: »
    Headed out yesterday morning for a run but it didn't go as planned at all. I planned to run around a square and then go south towards the river and run along it, but must have turned left one time too many and knew I wasn't where I was supposed to be. A young guy stopped me asking for money and then a "friend" arrived and I started to feel a bit panicked and took off to sprint but as the pavement was wet I slipped and fell hard on my face and left arm. They ran off and I got up and felt really disoriented. I made it back to hotel eventually and my sister was really worried as I was about about 30 minutes longer than I told her I'd be. I had a shower and felt a bit better but have bruising on my left arm and wrist. My cheek and left eye is bruised and sore too and my knees are both skinned. On the plus side I didn't damage my watch or get robbed. I'm still short by a half mile for my monthly target!
    @Mari33a so very sorry to hear of your spill. Am glad you’re safe! Hopefully the scrapes and bruises heal quickly. ((hug))
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    Great run @Scott6255 . The weather these days does seem a little crazier than normal.

Thanks @kgirlhart . That sounds like a great run.

Excellent running @tarun_yadavA ! Great job on smashing your Jan goal!

Congratulations on all the running @Laurz9191 ! I think you will be more than ready for your marathon, if that is possible. :wink:
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo thank you 😊
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls That's a lot of crazy laps. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

@Mari33a . I'm glad to hear that you aren't too sore today. Great job reaching your goal for the month.

@polskagirl01 I think those pictures count as inspiration for running and strength training. :lol: Too cute. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Hugs to you.

You're doing great @martaindale.