looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I have lots of weight to lose and need lots of support. I'm hoping to find some great friends on MFP for some encouragement and tips! I have 3 children and I am married to a wonderful man who loves me no matter what weight I am. I am a nurse and I am on my feet alot at work. I work 3rd shift so I am finding it a bit difficult trying to figure out when to eat! I'm sure I will get into the groove of things and figure it all out! Just trying to change my old bad habits into some new good habits.
I have been over weight almost my whole life! I now have about 150 pounds to lose. Which seems so overwhelming and almost impossible. I have been on every diet I can find and afford! They work for awhile. Until I get frustrated or tempted and give up! I have a few good friends on here that are very encouraging so I'm hoping this will help.

Replies

• g0rg0ri
    Options
    Hi Julie. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Your family deserves you to be healthy, specially your kids.

Kind and warmest regards
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome! As you use the site, you will see there are a number of members who have successfully lost large amounts of weight. You can do it! I haven't been on for long, but already I feel as if it is different than other things I've tried. I have made it a part of my day - I log honestly (no matter what the slip up!), I let my friends see my diary, I log both weight AND measurements, and I've taken it slow. I pick one habit at a time, rather than trying to change it all. Log in everyday, and I'm sure you will be successful!:happy: