Nearly 3 stone lost!

Options
I'm 40lbs down since 1st May!
I've never lost this much weight in my life before. The last couple of weeks have been hard going, losing motivation, eating the wrong things until my friend made me pick up her son and said to feel how heavy he was, he was around 4 stone! I couldn't believe that I have been carrying around that extra weight on me for so long! It really put things into perspective for me and put me back on track so I say this to everyone, look at how much weight you have lost, not how much you have got to lose. If you count a bag of sugar for every 2lb you've lost think about how many bags of sugar you have been carrying around with you uneccesarily! It really does make you think!
Px

Replies

• justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is really weird that you've posted this!! I've been having a bit of a hard time too recently and yesterday I took my little boy to his swimming lesson, we were running a bit late so I picked him up and ran with him to the doors and I thought, holy moly, I have already lost more than you weigh and this is hard running holding you!!!

I'm so proud of you for the progress you have made and so glad to have you as a friend on here!!! :) x
  • Piglet_26
    Options
    Well done Polly you should be super proud of yourself :)
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too. O bought some weights (15Kg) and realised a few weeks ago that they weighed exactly what I'd lost. I was amazed that I'd waddled around with all that extra poundage without realising it!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! You're doing really well :flowerforyou: And as it happens we've lost the same amount so far!! I know we've both got a ways to go yet, here's to the rest of the journey!! :drinker:
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic, you have done brilliantly, well done, i'm not too far behind you but never looked at things like you've put in your post, it has certainly made me think differently now so thank you :)
  • mummysunshine
    Options
    Paula you really have done so so well! I am so proud of you and I think you look flippin fab! Well done! I hope I can join you with the success stories sometime soon! x