I'm New, Can We Make This Fun?

Options
Hi!

I am new around here. F/33 yo. I would love to have a few more friends to keep me motivated and who I can cheer on. I am a worker outer/calorie counter. I am 12 lbs away from being the lightest I have been since before high school. It would be great to be in my early 30's and be in the best shape of my life! I think if I can make this fun then it will just feel a lot better and doable.

I don't believe that anything is worth doing if you can't have a sense of humor about it.

Add me!

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    If we can't make it fun we may as well quit!

Feel free to add me anytime.
  • pf3855
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • charbogue
    Options
    Yeah lets have fun!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If we can't make it fun we may as well quit!

Feel free to add me anytime.

I agree, just feel free to add me at anytime

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • phares24
    Options
    I have a long way to go but I could use a great supporter also.. Feel free to add me too!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't fun, I wouldn't be here
    Why make everything harder than it has to be?

add me
  • Ladynitra
    Options
    Hi I need alot of suppor also and yes this is fun so you can add me and we can encourage and laugh together.
  • MRSKDBB06
    Options
    I'm new here and would love the company and support. You can add me too!
    11318407.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I am just heading into my 30's with the same goal and have recently takwen up hula hooping, pole dancing and parkour in my quest to make finding the fit, confident me fun.

Good luck!
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I am just heading into my 30's with the same goal and have recently takwen up hula hooping, pole dancing and parkour in my quest to make finding the fit, confident me fun.

Good luck!

Parkour?!! That is freaking awesome. I have terrible balance and would probably break bones/lose teeth if I tried that!
  • Emi_Pie
    Options
    You can add me : )

I am 26 and want to lose 23 lbs with 18.5 to go!!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Parkour?!! That is freaking awesome. I have terrible balance and would probably break bones/lose teeth if I tried that!

my balance is improving fast. thankfully i have found a beginners class so there is no leaping of buildings yet...I love it though. really hardcore exercise ( try pulling your body-weight up a AND over a wall) but it is so much fun I have managed to avoid my normal 2 weeks of goodness then excuses that i get at the gym as I get bored.