New and looking for accountability

Options
Hi MFP! I've heard really good things about this site. I was just going through the forums and everyone seems so nice and supportive! Really hoping that this will be that time that I make up my mind that enough is enough and keep off some weight. My total goal is 50 lbs down, but I'll settle for 25 to begin with. Does anybody else have similar goals and want to try to lose weight together? Good luck to everyone :-)

Replies

• Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I started with 53 to lose and I'm down 24 so I think our goals are similar. Make sure you log in everyday because it will keep you honest :smile:

The site is addicting in a good way. Good luck!! Add me if you'd like I'll cheer you on!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • qpr4law
    qpr4law Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am glad I found this site. It is really helpful. I don't have many people to help me stay on track so I hope this site will help me. Feel free to give me any helpful information you may have.
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. Logging in everyday has kept me accountable. I use the app of MFP on my iPhone as well so I have no excuses. I log everything that touches my lips.
    Also, expect to have a bad day every once in a while. We all do. We are human.
    Welcome aboard and good luck.
    Add me as a friend if you want...I've been consistent with MFP since I started and it's really great!
  • ammeg81
    Options
    hi I am working towards around 40 lbs feel free to add me Gemma
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you and qpr4law. Logging in everyday is very helpful. In addition to doing my regular workout, I also take part in the exercise challenges. They're fun and it keeps me moving. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • DefiningRaquel
    Options
    Welcome and i have the same goal in mind. Ive sent you an add. Hope you enjoy your time here:)
  • qpr4law
    qpr4law Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for the same thing as well. I will sent you an add.
  • pf3855
    Options
    50 is my goal as well, feel free to add me!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 pounds also :) Look for my add!!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    My goal's around there, too! Let's do it! :)
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you and qpr4law. Logging in everyday is very helpful. In addition to doing my regular workout, I also take part in the exercise challenges. They're fun and it keeps me moving. Feel free to add me as a friend.

What are the exercise challenges??? Haven't found that, yet.

Welcome!!!