Wii Fit

Options
bcattoes
bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
Does anyone else really love it when the Wii Fit tells you your "Wii Fit age"? It's so silly but when it tells me my Wii Fit age is 20 (as it did last night) it just brightens my day. :smile: (I'm 50)

Replies

• 1grammie
    Options
    Some days I love the Wii Fit age and some days I don't. Not sure how they determine but one day may age was 34 (I'm 65) and the next it was 75. But yes it's kind of fun. I just don't put much faith in it.
  • Gogobecky
    Options
    Yeah...that's fun, but I really don't like it when it asks you to step on to weigh and it goes, ' OOOooooo!' Burns me up each time! ;)

I guess it's a good thing, because then I work harder so maybe next time it won't do that. Oh, well. At least I'm watching the graph go down and not up! ;)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Nope! I hate it! Could it be that it's telling me my wii fit age is greater than my actual age? :explode: Nah, surely not.

I will conquer the blasted thing and get a wii fit age that's younger than I am.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Yeah...that's fun, but I really don't like it when it asks you to step on to weigh and it goes, ' OOOooooo!' Burns me up each time! ;)

Yeah, I hate that too. Does it have to be disappointed and shocked by my weight every time?
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I like the Wii Fit! Right now, my body is weaker than it should be. Every time my age is older than it is! I am 32, and the lowest age I received was 31. Yesterday, they said my wii fit age was 36. However, it is getting better. When I first started losing weight, it said my body age was like 58 or something!